Saturday, July 14, 2012

Car Wallpapers Lamborghini 05

Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
I must have been about 8 years old, 20 years ago walking down Upper Street holding my mums hand. It was in the afternoon; maybe we'd been shopping after picking me up from school, the sky was quite grey but wasn't rainy, a typical September / October afternoon, I would imagine. We were walking towards the station on the opposite side, approximately where the crossing is for the main road, the main road that I would grow up to cross everyday, and often seen Dodge Vipers, Lamborghini's and Ferraris waiting for me to cross.
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Suddenly, whilst strolling along on this afternoon, something caught my attention. It wasn't a loud exhaust or loud music. In fact I'm not sure what made me look to my left. On the opposite side of the road, in the same direction as our travel, 2 guys in a silver car were slowing towards traffic at the lights. It was a perfect side view. The drivers window was all the way down, and the driver was looking straight ahead, not in any conversation with his passenger. The silver car had 325i printed on the side in big writing, cant remember what colour, but it was printed at angle. The car looked well dressed, and stood out amongst the other cars. I was amazed. I had never seen this car in my young life before, and if I had, I certainly didn't appreciate it until then. Excited, I could sense my walking pace slow down, and my mum pull me along a little, whilst my eyes were fixated on this vehicle. What felt like minutes was probably no longer than 30 seconds, but the best 30 car ogling and dream car establishing seconds of my life. I tried to describe the car to my friends, but nobody knew what it was. Only when our neighbour 2 doors down bought a blue version, did I realise. After I had found my new dream car, it slowly developed into an obsession.
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini
Car Wallpapers Lamborghini

0 comments:

Post a Comment